The support we offer is tailored to your needs and includes:
- Giving you enough information and advice so you can pursue a complaint by yourself.
- Offering you the support of an experienced Advocate, who can help you make your complaint.
- Compiling all the relevant issues and facts you need to highlight as part of your complaint.
- Writing letters to the right people.
- Preparing you for complaint meetings and going to these with you if you need support.
- Answering questions to help you make decisions.
- Giving you the opportunity to speak confidentially to someone who is INDEPENDENT of the NHS.
- Meeting with you face to face to discuss your complaint.
- Monitoring the progress of your complaint with the organization responsible.
This Privacy Statement sets our data processing practices carried out by Healthwatch Wigan and Leigh. We retain and use personal data (information that relates to and identifies living people) to help us carry out our role as the independent champion for people who use health and social care services. For more information please go to: https://healthwatchwiganandleigh.co.uk/privacy