We all care about NHS and social care services. To help improve support for everyone, tell CQC and Healthwatch Wigan & Leigh what you think of your care.
Public feedback shared with CQC or Healthwatch Wigan & Leigh play a crucial role in helping identify and act on issues that affect the quality of people’s care during COVID-19.
CQC and Healthwatch have the power to support the NHS and social care services to improve support for patients and take action against those delivering inadequate care.
71% of health and social care providers improved services in 2018/19 due to CQC.
About the campaign: #BecauseWeAllCare
- CQC, Healthwatch and partners have joined forces to launch ‘Because We All Care’. This new campaign aims to help services identify and address quality issues, as well as support patients in response to COVID-19, by encouraging people to share feedback about their experiences of health and social care services in England
- CQC is responsible for monitoring, inspecting and regulating all health and social care services in the country. Tell them about your experiences on their website (https://www.cqc.org.uk/) and help directly improve health and social care services in England
- At Healthwatch Wigan & Leigh, we listen to what people like about services, and what could be improved. We share these views with those with the power to make change happen. We can also help you with advice and information to access the support you need
Join the campaign
- Take a few moments to tell us about your experiences and help improve care for yourself, your loved ones, and the Wigan & Leigh community
- After you have used a health or social care service, share your feedback with CQC or Healthwatch Wigan & Leigh - your ongoing feedback is crucial to helping health and social care services ensure you get the support you need and has proven to improve patient care throughout the COVID-19 response
- After you have used our services, we want to hear your feedback – whether it’s good or bad, big or small
- If you’re worried about sharing experiences, don’t be. We can only improve services for yourself and others if you share your experiences of care
- Share your experience, and encourage others to do so, on social media by using the hashtag #BecauseWeAllCare. Follow us on Twitter or Facebook @HWWiganLeigh
- Contact us at https://healthwatchwiganandleigh.co.uk/contact-us or by phone at 01942 834666 or by email (email@example.com) to share your experiences, or for information about local services and support
As we respond to COVID-19, you can play your part to help us provide the best support possible to people in your community – so please share your experiences of care with us.
Your ongoing feedback is crucial to helping us to ensure you get the support you need and has proven to improve patient care throughout the COVID-19 response.