THRIVE includes five quadrants:
- Thriving - Those whose current need is support to maintain mental wellbeing through effective prevention and promotion strategies
- Getting Advice - Those who need advice and signposting
- Getting Help - Those who need focused goals-based input
- Getting More Help - Those who need more extensive and specialised goals-based support
- Getting Risk Support - Those who have not benefited from, or are unable to use, help, but are of such a risk that they are still in contact with services
Emphasis is placed on Prevention and also the Promotion of mental health and wellbeing across the whole population.
Children, young people and their families are empowered through active involvement in decisions about their care through shared decision making, which is fundamental to the THRIVE approach.
Wigan Borough NHS CCG are offering a detailed directory of mental health services for children and young people in the Wigan Borough.
You can download their Powerpoint for free: